FORDERM

The top LED screen appeared in the "Tiananmen" stage play

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Juliana Marsh
댓글 0건 조회 11회 작성일 24-04-09 23:44

본문

"The audience of "Tiananmen" will not only be the first witnesses of 3D technology presented on the stage, but also the first batch of experiencers of the most cutting-edge holographic imaging technology in the country. It’s different from others’, so we had to invite the most powerful Olympic team, the most high-end technology company, and the best actors to fully support." Last night, as the general manager of the performance defined as "large-scale situational music, dance, poetry and painting", Director Chen Weiya introduced the rehearsal of "Tiananmen" to hundreds of media reporters who visited the National Stadi

class=The site alone took two mon

s

"Our performance this time is not only limited in time, but also faces many practical difficulties." Chen Weiya said that since "Tiananmen" was confirmed to be performed in the National Stadium, turning "the stadium into a stage" became the first problem faced by the creative team. Generally, it takes two days to set up a stage for a large-scale concert, and it takes only a week if it is slow, but because of the large LED screen and various ingenious "tricks" of "Tiananmen", it took a full two months to set up the venue alone. ti

At the scene, the audience can see that the magnificent and huge led screen circular stage "eats" the entire auditorium and venue area. The stage is set up as a two-way space-time turntable. This "multi-layer 360-degree rotating stage" will provide actors with a flexible performance space, and special devices in the sky can also allow actors to "fall from the sky". The 180-degree circular LED large screen with a width of 60 meters and a height of 20 meters will also bring a strong visual impact to the audience. Moreover, on the LED screen, an unexpected 11-meter-long rotating rocker arm will appear at any time. In addition, there are several retractable steps hidden in the LED screen, which can be extended at any ti

A real person walks out of the LED scr

n

"As you can imagine, when an A380 Airbus aircraft 'lands' on the stage of the National Stadium, the gangway will magically appear on the LED electronic screen, and then a real person will walk out of the LED electronic screen. The audience is like being in the airport venue! "Although it was a group interview, the "Tiananmen" team only showed the general display effect of the super large screen to the media yesterday. The real "killer" 3D video and holographic imaging are still listed as "confidential content" by the main creative team, hoping to leave the suspense to the audience. The audience experiences it for themselv

Chen Weiya said that the entire performance of "Tiananmen" will use "Tiananmen", a unique urban spiritual landmark in Beijing, as its historical and cultural index, and use music, dance, poetry, opera, acrobatics, musicals and other rich and diverse art forms to concentrate Beijing's 3,000-year history of the city and its 850-year history of the capital restore Beijing's cultural and historical featur

Dance is full of national winn

s

In the public rehearsal performance yesterday, the audience and the media could see the main content of the first and fourth acts of "Tiananmen". The first act mainly shows Beijing's history and the world from the May 4th Movement, the War of Resistance Against Japan, the liberation of the whole country to the founding of New China. Because the "LED electronic screen" is really "super big", whether it is used to display the historical images or special effects of the above content, the audience can feel the extraordinary visual impact. Coupled with the actors interspersed in motionless silhouettes or passionate dances, what the audience feels is a full range of audio-visual experience. "We have a selection criterion for the main dancers, they must be national-level award-winning actors." Chen Weiya add

The common people play themselves on st

e

The fourth act shows the content of the new Beijing after the reform and opening up. According to Chen Weiya, real citizens are invited to play the role, whether it is the deliveryman of clown flowers or the cleaner, whether it is the 83-year-old "walking the morning" old man or the 4-year-old child who is going to kindergarten. "Tiananmen is right next to us, and it is a part of Beijing's life. Therefore, when showing the new Beijing to audiences across the country and the world, we also hope that citizens will participate in it, so that the audience can feel the spirit of Beijing inside and outside the pla

"

Among the hundreds of "crowd" actors, the courier of Clown Flowers is the most eye-catching because of his unique makeup. The "clown" who participated in the performance yesterday is called Liang Junjian. He said that when he first joined the crew, he felt that the performance was very grand and he was a little nervous. "After I appeared on the stage, I just smiled at the audience and said hello. Then I met the master cleaners and said hello to them. Allowing myself to bring more joy to others is actually the state of my usual work. So later I'm not nervous anymore." Liang Junjian has been working in Beijing for six or seven years from his hometown in Hebei, and he said that he has gradually integrated into life in Beijing, "I feel that Beijing is my hometown." In addition, contemporary representatives of Beijing, such as Li Suli, a bus model worker, and Meng Kunyu, "my favorite capital policeman", will also appear on stage in the final scene, appearing at the same time as their actors. Warren Mok, Ding Yi, Yao Hong, Zheng Yong, Tan Jing and other star-level actors will also intersperse in the play.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사소개 회원가입 제휴문의 개인정보취급방침  
포덤코스메슈티컬즈 서울 강남구 논현로 8 서흥빌딩 3F (개포동 1163-5) (우) 06313
Address (Seoheung Bldg 3F) 8 Nonhyeon-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
Office +82-2-575-9313    Fax +82-2-575-9314    E-mail service@forderm.net
COPYRIGHT 2020 (C) FORDERM COSMESUTICALS ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.